This week Terri Hardin joins us again on the Disney Dose podcast to discuss her sculpture and rock work for Walt Disney Imagineering. This week we go a little further into her story working on Big Thunder Mountain and the Dragon's Lair for Disneyland Paris. Find her first episode here >
We also discuss the Tokyo Disney Resort and why the resort standards are so much higher than United States Disney standards.
The information below is all based off the podcast audio. Be sure to listen for the full experience.
Click The Play Button Below to Listen:
In this episode you will hear:
- What it was like working on Big Thunder Mountain Disneyland Paris
- Why Terri loves Tokyo Disney so much
- How difficult some entitled Imagineers could be
- When Terri first met Tony Baxter
- What happens when Michael Eisner cuts the budget for Disneyland Paris
- Why people love Big Thunder Mountain in Disneyland Paris
- The story behind the secret caves Terri wanted to build for Disneyland Paris
- How the French Government stole the land for Disneyland Paris
- And so much more…
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Check out Terri's Website for more information about her.
- Tales From Terri the first book to be released detailing Terri's work as a sculptor. This is a great Christmas present.
- Find Terri Hardin here:
Special Thanks to You:
The Disney Dose podcast is a special production I do specifically for you. Thanks for listening– I really hope that you enjoy the show.
In return I only ask one favor of you, please leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks to everyone who has already left a review.