Disneyland has announced the new “Jungle Cruise Sunrise Safari” experience which will debut on September 21 and continue until December 2nd. In this new morning special tour, guests will be served breakfast and then given a crash course in Jungle Skipper training. Then they will get to pilot their own boat through the jungle.
The breakfast will include “an assortment of fresh pastries and scones, exotic fruit and chia parfait, eggs cooked to perfection, glazed pork belly bacon, pan-seared sausage and roasted golden potato-and-onion hash.” Also included will be a variety of juices and warm beverages.
But, guests won't be doing this experience for the food. When else can you pilot your own Jungle Cruise boat? They will be taught some special Jungle Skipper lessons before they are put behind the wheel of their own boat to recite the famous Jungle Cruise spiel.
Then, let's add one more thing Disney fans love–souvenirs. At the conclusion of the experience guests will be given an exclusive collectable tribal mask based off of the original concept art for the Jungle Cruise Attraction.
Now, guess the price with me…..I was actually surprised to find that this entire experience will only cost you $300. Spots are booking up fast, so go take a look at the official booking page for information on availability.
Now here's my only question, do guests get to fire the gun?
Here's all of the mumbo jumbo you need to know if you choose to go (hey that rhymed). Waking up at 5:30 for this would be quite early.
Theme Park Admission
- Disneyland Park admission is not included in the tour price.
- At the end of your adventure, you’ll be escorted out of the park. If you have purchased admission for the park that day, you will be able to re-enter once the park opens.
- Please book online to make a reservation.
- Reservation must be paid in full at time of booking
- Registering Guests must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID.
- Guests 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a registered adult (18 years of age or older).
- When making your reservation online, a confirmation number will be emailed to you. Please bring your confirmation email, along with a valid photo ID.
- Check In will take place at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- If you do not have your confirmation number, you may use your last name and a valid photo ID.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa valet service will be provided and a guide will be there to escort you to your Jungle Cruise Sunrise Breakfast Experience
- Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your experience.
- The terrain for the event will be uneven/rough. Please wear comfortable shoes that will help you through this terrain.
- The Jungle Cruise Sunrise Safari Breakfast experiences may be cancelled due to inclement weather without notice.
- Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the event to avoid a full price cancellation fee.
If you do choose to go, be sure to share photos and your experience with us here or on the Facebook page.