Many guests do not realize that EPCOT has free concerts throughout the year! The concerts are included with your park admission for the day! These performing artists include various DJs, Broadway stars, and some of your favorite well-known vocalists. Almost all of these concerts take place in the center of the American Adventure Pavilion of World Showcase. The covered outdoor theater, America Gardens Theatre, features plenty of seating with a big, spacious stage for EPCOT concerts.
Concerts occur during the ever-popular EPCOT festivals.
- International Festival of the Arts (Occurs mid-January to late February) features the ‘Disney on Broadway’ concert series.
- International Flower and Garden Festival (Occurs mid-March to early July) holds the ‘Garden Rocks!’ concert series.
- International Food and Wine Festival (Occurs mid-July to mid-November) has the ‘Eat to the Beat’ concert series.
- International Festival of the Holidays (Occurs late November to end of December) features the ‘Candlelight Processional’ storytime show.
For Eat to the Beat, Garden Rocks, and Disney on Broadway, there are three shows. You can find them at 5:30pm, 6:45pm, and 8:00pm. For the Candlelight Processional, there are also three showings, however, the times are slightly different. Shows occur at 5:15pm, 7:00pm, and 8:45pm.
EPCOT also features three DJs every New Year’s Eve. They will put on concerts in the pavilions with different music to really get the party going! They start performing at sunset, and they go for most of the night!
Discount Disney World Tickets
Save money and have a wonderful vacation with a little bit of help from our friends at Get Away Today! They offer Disney-verified resale tickets that will be sure to save you a pretty penny. Visiting another Orlando theme park? You’ll find discount tickets for those, as well! They offer the best of the best so that you can have the vacation you and your family deserve.
Also, their wonderful customer service team is available any time of day to assist with any of your needs. They’ve been working with Disney for over 33 years, so you can always bet that anything you need will be accommodated.
Planning a trip, but don’t know where to begin? Let Get Away Today provide you with a free vacation quote! Let the team know what type of vacation you’re looking for, what experiences you want, and more. With that information and the magic of their skills, they’ll provide you with a great pricing quote for the trip.
Consider using Get Away Today for your next vacation!
Past EPCOT Concert Lineup for ‘Disney on Broadway’ 2023:
What better way to celebrate the arts than with the performing arts? EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts is such a fun time, and the Broadway concert series brings stellar stars to the stage. While we wait for some itineraries and lineups to drop for the 2024 festival, let’s look back at 2023’s schedule!
- Jan. 13th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th – Kara Lindsay of ‘Newsies‘ and Kevin Massey of ‘Tarzan‘.
- Jan. 14th, 17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd – Arielle and Adam Jacobs (Siblings) of ‘Aladdin‘.
- Jan. 23rd, 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th, Feb. 2nd, 3rd – Patti Murin and Robert Creighton of ‘Frozen‘.
- Jan. 24th, 27th, 28th, 31st, Feb. 1st, 4th, 5th – Mandy Gonzalez of ‘Aida’ and L. Steven Taylor of ‘The Lion King’.
- Feb. 7th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th – Kissy Simmons of ‘The Lion King‘ and Josh Strickland of ‘Tarzan‘.
- Feb. 6th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 16th, 17th – Ashley Brown of ‘Mary Poppins‘ and Michael James Scott of ‘Aladdin‘.
- Feb. 20th – An extended finale with some of the past performers for the last night.
As you can see, a lot of great performers are brought to the stage during this set of concerts. You may know some from seeing them on Broadway or seeing them at EPCOT in past years! If there is a performer you are eager to see, be sure to plan your EPCOT day accordingly by checking which days your artist will be attending the event. There are so many great perks and enjoyments at this festival, and the Broadway performers make it even better.
Past EPCOT Concert Lineup for ‘Garden Rocks’ 2023:
While it’s of course too early to see any information on the Flower and Garden Festival for 2024, we can discuss last year’s concerts! This festival holds shows that have similar artists to the Food and Wine concert sets. Garden Rocks concerts are so much fun, as they add so much to the already awesome vibe of the festival itself. From Friday to Monday, you’ll catch performances from artists you’re sure to recognize. These could be performers from the 80’s, 90’s, or 00’s. They’ll include various bands and solo artists that’ll have you on your feet and jamming out!
2023 Acts & Dates:
- Mar. 3rd & 4th – Former Journey lead vocalist Steve Augeri.
- Mar. 5th & 6th – American Idol season five finalist Daughtry.
- Mar. 10th & 11th – Current Boston lead vocalist Tommy DeCarlo.
- Mar. 12th & 13th – American rock band Smashmouth.
- Mar. 17th & 18th – Former Billy Joel band member Mike DelGuidice.
- Mar. 19th & 20th – Hard rock band Blue Öyster Cult.
- Mar. 24th & 25th – New wave band Berlin.
- Mar. 26th & 27th – American girl group The Pointer Sisters.
- Mar. 31st – Grammy nominated artist Luis Figueroa.
- Apr. 1st & 2nd – Latin pop group Piso 21.
- Apr. 3rd – Merengue singer Melina León.
- Apr. 7th & 8th – Rock band Starship featuring lead singer Mickey Thomas.
- Apr. 9th & 10th – Former Eagles band member Don Felder.
- Apr. 14th & 15th – American rock band Blue October.
- Apr. 16th & 17th – American rock band Switchfoot.
- Apr. 21st & 22nd – English new wave group A Flock of Seagulls.
- Apr. 23rd & 24th – Country music artist Jo Dee Messina.
- Apr. 28th & 29th – American rock band Ambrosia with Peter Beckett of group Player.
- Apr. 30th & May 1st – R&B funk band Kool & The Gang.
- May 5th through 8th – English rock band Herman’s Hermits.
- May 12th through 15th – The Orchestra starring former ELO members.
- May 19th & 20th – American singer/songwriter A.J. Croce.
- May 21st & 22nd – Christian rock band Casting Crowns.
- May 26th & 27th – Former Chicago member Jason Scheff.
- May 28th & 29th – Vocalist Rick Springfield.
- June 2nd through 5th – American rock band Plain White T’s.
- June 9th & 10th – R&b vocal group The Spinners.
- June 11th & 12th – Funk/soul group The Commodores.
- June 16th & 17th – Alt-Rock band Vertical Horizon.
- June 18th & 19th – American pop singer Tony Orlando.
- June 23rd through 26th – Canadian rock band Simple Plan.
- June 30th & Jul. 1st – American rock band Living Colour.
- Jul. 2nd & 3rd – English new wave band Wang Chung.
- Jul. 4th & 5th – Soul group Evolution: Motown.
A Fun, Fresh, and Funky Time Indeed!
Honestly, I am biased toward the Festival of the Arts, but with the concerts that Flower and Garden holds, I could just change my mind. There is nothing better than finding a booth with an interesting fresh item, grabbing a floral drink, and sitting on the benches in the American Adventure pavilion while well-known artists play their music. If you’ve experienced this before, you know exactly what I mean. If you haven’t experienced this before, then you must go!
Plan your EPCOT day (or days) accordingly with which artist(s) you are looking to see. Being that most artists perform for at least two nights in a row, you’re bound to be able to find a day that you can attend!
EPCOT Concert Lineup for ‘Eat to the Beat’ 2023:
Unlike the other lineups, this one is happening right now! Of course, a few concerts have passed since the festival started July 27th. However, there are still many more great ones to come! Going until November 18th, they are really bringing it with the entertainment this year. Some days, you’ll find a familiar face or group, while others will introduce you to local artists from around Florida! Grab yourself a beer or an item off of ‘Emile’s Fromage Montage’ while listening to your favorite artists. Let’s break down the lineup below!
2023 Past Acts:
- Jul. 27th, Aug. 1st & 3rd – Local Florida band Funkafied.
- Jul. 28th & 29th – Australian singer and guitarist Orianthi.
- Jul. 30th & 31st – Christian pop duo For King and Country.
- Aug. 4th & 5th – Blues/Soul band Southern Avenue.
- Aug. 6th & 7th – Late 80’s teen icon Tiffany.
- Aug. 8th through 10th – Contemporary jazz group The Champagne Orchestra.
- Aug. 11th & 12th – American Idol finalists Ruben Studdard and Haley Reinhart.
- Aug. 13th & 14th – Celebrity sibling duo The Bacon Brothers.
- Aug. 15th through 17th – Pop rock band The M-80’s.
- Aug. 18th through 21st – Former *NSYNC member Joey Fatone and friends.
- Aug. 22nd through 24th – Local wide range group The Female Collective.
- Aug. 25th & 26th – Grunge hip-hop vocalist Ayron Jones.
- Aug. 27th & 28th – American Idol finalist Phillip Phillips.
- Aug. 29th through 31st – American Sign Language pop group Element.
2023 Current Acts:
- Sept. 1st & 2nd – Reggae band Baha Men.
- Sept. 3rd & 4th – Christian band Mercyme.
- Sept. 5th through 7th – Rock group Foreigner’s Journey.
- Sept. 8th & 9th – Singer songwriter Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10th & 11th – Christian artist Tobymac.
- Sept. 12th through 14th – Local British rock band The Hooligans.
- Sept. 15th -Latin pop artist Monsieur Periné.
- Sept. 16th & 17th – Merengue group Oro Solido with lead singer Raul Acosta.
- Sept. 18th – Latin pop group Bacilos.
- Sept. 19th through 21st – Local Florida vocalists Audio Exchange.
- Sept. 22nd through 24th – Venezuelan jazz/funk band Los Amigos Invisibles.
- Sept. 25th & 26th – Pop/R&B band 98°.
- Sept. 27th & 28th – Local Latin dance band Latin Ambition.
- Sept. 29th through Oct. 2nd – Vocal harmony trio Boyz II Men.
- Oct. 3rd through 5th – Local band Wish Radio.
- Oct. 6th & 7th – Country artist Mark Wills.
- Oct. 8th & 9th – American rock band Sugar Ray.
- Oct. 10th through 12th – Local cover band Icon Party Band.
- Oct. 13th & 14th – American rock band Hoobastank.
- Oct. 15th & 16th – Soft rock duo Air Supply.
- Oct. 17th through 19th – Soul group Evolution: Motown.
- Oct. 20th & 21st – Actress and singer Taylor Dayne.
- Oct. 22nd & 23rd – R&B pop singer Billy Ocean.
- Oct. 24th through 26th – Cover band Sound Up.
- Oct. 27th through 30th – Pop rock band Hanson.
- Oct. 31st through Nov. 2nd – Florida cover band Rexine.
- Nov. 3rd & 4th – American rock band We the Kings.
- Nov. 5th & 6th – Percussionist and singer Shelia E.
- Nov. 7th through 9th – Local vocalist trio Epic Live.
- Nov. 10th & 11th – Swing band Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
- Nov. 12th & 13th – American rock band 38 Special.
Wine, Dine, and Feel Sublime!
Not only does Food and Wine bring insanely popular artists to the stage, but they also get local bands and vocalists to come out! This is awesome not only because it gives those musicians a great opportunity, but you might get to enjoy a new artist you would have never seen before! I know Florida doesn’t feel Fall per se, but there’s nothing like trying exquisite culinary dishes on a breezy October night with some great music playing behind you. I personally cannot wait to see Boyz II Men perform. If you see me dancing after a few beer flights…I apologize now.
As I’ve said above, be sure to pick the artist(s) that you want to see and plan your days to EPCOT accordingly. Popular artists can cause the park to fill quickly, and since reservations are still required right now, you want to make sure you have your park passes set and in order.
EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional 2023:
This year’s Candlelight Processional schedule and guests have not been announced yet. However, we do at least know that the International Festival of the Holidays will take place from November 24th to December 30th. You can keep checking the schedule on Disney’s official website for any updates or announcements. Also, if you need any background or help with the Candlelight Processional and what it is, you can check out our guide!
The choir and orchestra sing and play behind the narrator. The members of those groups usually stay the same every year, so there is no announcements for them. As for those narrators, we’ve seen some great guests in the 2022 season. This includes Simu Liu, Angela Bassett, Neil Patrick Harris, and more!
While it isn’t a ‘concert’ per se, it’s still a beautiful show filled with familiar songs, great music, a strong choir, and talented instrumentals. The show also takes place in the America Gardens Theatre, just like the rest of the concerts.
New Year’s Eve in EPCOT:
Every New Year’s Eve, EPCOT throws THE BIGGEST party. They have food places open and running, drinks pouring, and fireworks for the occasion! If you plan on being here, you’re sure to ring in the new year with a bang.
One really cool thing that EPCOT does is the concerts featuring awesome DJs! The concerts are included with your park admission for the day. They have three DJs in the Japan, China, and Italy pavilions. They play remixes of well-known pop songs, electronic beats, and techno dance music. All of the DJs start playing their acts around sunset, and they continue through most of the night.
While there’s no official lineup like there is for the other concerts, none of the artists attending will fail to amaze you! EPCOT is always packed on NYE, so be sure to plan accordingly.
Tips and Tricks for EPCOT Concerts
Because EPCOT concerts are included with your park admission, they’re not terribly hard to navigate at all. However, who doesn’t want a few tips to make the day as smooth as possible?
From now until January 9th, 2024, park reservations are required. With this, you really want to have your park pass as soon as purchasing the day tickets. Once you’ve successfully made your ticket purchase, you’ll be redirected to another screen where you’re able to make a reservation for a park. With the great artists that are going to be performing, you want to make sure you plan accordingly to line up your reservations with the musician that you desire to see. The more popular the artist(s), the more likely it is that EPCOT will fill up.
Seating in the theater is limited. While you might be in EPCOT for the day, it doesn’t guarantee you a spot at any of the concerts. Depending on the popularity of the musician, you want to start lining up 45-65 minutes before the concert begins if you really want to get a good spot. Of course, there are so many benches and tables around The American Adventure pavilion where you still can hear and see the concert going on! But if you want to be up close and personal with the artist, be there early.
Booking a Dining Package:
Almost all of the concerts participate in dining packages. These are reservations that you make in advance for various restaurants in EPCOT. You get to dine for either lunch or dinner, then come back to The American Adventure pavilion in a special queue line to be guaranteed a seat in the theater! You don’t get to pick where, and there are no VIP sections, but you will 100% have a spot inside the theater rather than standing around on the outside. You can make these package reservations on the official Disney website, or by calling the reservation helpline.
Three Concerts; Three Chances:
Do not stress or rush around to fit the concerts into your schedule. There are three shows a night! For Flower and Garden, Festival of the Arts, and Food and Wine, concerts occur at 5:30pm, 6:45pm, and 8:00pm. For the Candlelight Processional, there are shows at 5:15pm, 7:00pm, and 8:45pm. On New Year’s Eve, DJs start performing at sunset and go until the end of the night. You can feel less stressed knowing that if you miss one show, you’ve got two more chances.
Concerts at EPCOT are free with a standard park admission! You cannot go to EPCOT for a concert without a park pass, but if you are visiting that park for the day, then you have access to any of the shows or performances going on.
Concerts at EPCOT happen several times a night on various nights throughout the festivals that are happening. For Flower and Garden, Food and Wine, and Festival of the Arts, you can find three showings. These are at 5:30pm, 6:45pm, and 8:00pm. For the Candlelight Processional, you can watch at 5:15pm, 7:00pm, or 8:45pm.
You can find small bands playing around the World Showcase pavilions at EPCOT. There are musicians in Mexico, Germany, Morocco, and United Kingdom. For full concerts, you can find performers in the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion.
Dates for the International Food and Wine Festival 2023 at EPCOT are from July 27th, 2023 to November 18th, 2023.
Plan Your Next Disney World Vacation Today!
Looking to sing your heart out and dance the night away? Then start planning your next vacation with a little help from us! Subscribe to our free newsletter for access to tips, tricks, discount tickets, and more. We are Disney lovers constantly wanting to help create magic for Disney lovers. For more guides, check out the links below: