Easter at Disney World has grown each year in terms of how much it offers, there is plenty to see and do from themed eggs to an Easter Bunny procession. This year Easter falls on Sunday, April 9th 2023 which often coincides with Spring Break season at Walt Disney World. Our guide is here to help you with everything you need to know from food, entertainment offerings, and how to navigate Spring Break crowds.
Discount Disney World Tickets
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today, offers the best Walt Disney World discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
And at no additional charge, you get FREE concierge Walt Disney World services! These services include having Get Away Today’s Walt Disney World expert Brooklyn take care of all your dining reservations, FastPass+ reservations, and more! This really takes all the stress out of planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Rather than waking up at odd hours of the night to book all your reservations, why not let their travel agents take care of it for you- for free!
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
You can read my review on my personal experiences booking through Get Away Today and how much you can save here!
Easter Entertainment in Magic Kingdom
Much of the main entertainment for Easter can be found in Magic Kingdom Park with options including an Easter Bunny Meet & Greet, Easter Procession, and Spring Trolley Show!
The Easter Procession will take place prior to the daytime parade (usually Disney Festival of Fantasy parade this time of year) and guests can watch Mr. Bunny make an appearance with other springtime characters like the Azalea Trail Maids, Daisy, Duck, Thumper, Ms. Bunny, White Rabbit, Rabbit, Clara Cluck, Ostriches, Dancing Chicks, and more!
The citizens of Main Street, U.S.A. characters will also be offering Spring entertainment with brightly colored pastel outfits and new songs as they arrive in a horse-drawn trolley decorated with flowers and ribbons for the Spring Trolley Show.
2023 Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt in Epcot
Every year the Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt takes place in the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
Guests can participate in the Egg-stravaganza, a popular scavenger hunt that has everyone exploring the World Showcase in search of Disney character-themed eggs. Guests can bring their completed map to Disney Traders for a prize!
- Disney Traders
- Pin Central
- World Traveler
- March 31st- April 17th
- Maps available for $9.99 plus tax
- Annual Passholder discounts apply
Participating in the Disney World Easter egg hunt is a great way to celebrate Easter at Disney World in 2022!
Pollen Nation Exploration in Epcot
Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration is another springtime scavenger hun led by Disney’s favorite honey bee, Spike, as he pollinates his way around the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival in the World Showcase. Guests can pick up a garden map and stickers at Port of Entry.
In each garden, guests can search for plant Spike pollinated- pollinated plants will be parked with a picture of Spike. Guests will place the corresponding sticker on the map as they find the plants. Once finished guests can return the map for a surprise.
Maps and stickers for Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration can be purchased for $9.99, plus tax at Port of Entry and will run for the duration of the Flower & Garden Festival..
Easter at Disney World – Treats and Dining Options
You can find a fun variety of themed treats and eats to celebrate your Easter at Walt Disney World!
Easter Egg Display at Disney’s Beach Club Resort Lobby (available through April 17)
Easter Egg Display at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (available through April 20 on the 4th floor)
Easter Egg Display at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby (available through April 18)
The chocolate eggs are sculpted, painted and ornately decorated by the talented pastry teams at each resort. It’s definitely worth taking the time to visit the hotels displaying these amazing works of art!
Typically each year the The Ganachery in Disney Springs with feature different flavors of foil-wrapped eggs and other assorted Easter basket treats.
Walt Disney World 2022 Easter Foodie Guide
Walt Disney World Resort
Available at Multiple Resorts April 10 through 23
- Coconut Sugar Bunny Cupcake: Carrot cake cupcake filled with pineapple topped with cream cheese buttercream and a coconut sugar bunny (available on Mobile Order) (New) Available at the following:
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Sassagoula Floatworks at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Riverside Mill at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Everything Pop at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, and Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
World Premiere Food Court, Intermission Food Court, and End Zone Food Court (available on Mobile Order from April 10 through 23)
- Spring Into Easter: Strawberry mousse with blueberry compote and lemon curd on vanilla cake (New)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The Mara (available on Mobile Order from April 10 through 17)
- Raspberry Fields: Pistachio financier, raspberry gelée, lemon curd, and a white chocolate glaçage (New)
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Belle Vue Lounge (available through April 30)
- Cotton Tails Daiquiri: Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Chambord liqueur, pure cane syrup, lime juice, and raspberry garnished with an orange peel (New)
BoardWalk Bakery (available on Mobile Order from April 10 through 17)
- Chocolate-covered Strawberry ‘Carrots’: Strawberries dipped in orange-colored white chocolate and striped to resemble carrots (New)
- Easter Moon Pie: Sugar cookies with marshmallow filling, dipped in semisweet chocolate and decorated with holiday décor (New)
- Coconut Macaroon Nest: Traditional giant coconut macaroon with pastel chocolate and sprinkles and caramel chocolate Easter eggs (New)
- Cannoli: Traditional cannoli with pastel holiday décor
- Mickey Brownie: Ganache brownies with holiday sprinkles
BoardWalk Joe’s (available through April 30)
- Easter Basket: Empress Gin, Bols Crème de Banana liqueur, grenadine, and pineapple smoothie garnished with a candied marshmallow (New)
Leaping Horse (available through April 30)
- The Easter Hunt: Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Midori Liqueur, and piña colada garnished with maraschino cherries and a candied marshmallow (New)
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
This location will be opening its doors once again on April 14!
- Coconut Sugar Bunny Cupcake: Carrot cake cupcake filled with pineapple and topped with cream cheese buttercream and a coconut sugar bunny (available April 14 through 23)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
California Grill (available on April 17)
- Three-course Dinner: Three-course tasting menu for the 50th Anniversary Celebration with an Easter-themed dessert enhancement (New)
Chef Mickey’s (available on April 17)
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes: Mini carrot cake cupcake topped with cream cheese icing, coconut, and a sugar carrot (New)
Contempo Cafe (available on Mobile Order through April 20)
- Easter Bunny Cupcake: Carrot cake filled with cream cheese icing topped with buttercream and white chocolate bunny ears (New)
- Easter Chocolate Bark: Dark chocolate bark topped with Jelly Beans and sprinkles (New)
- Easter Macarons: Assorted macarons filled with raspberry marshmallow, lemon buttercream, and dark chocolate ganache (New)
- Easter Sugar Cookie Sandwich: Sugar cookies with strawberry marshmallow buttercream and sprinkles (New)
- Easter Brunch: Enjoy favorites from Steakhouse 71 breakfast and lunch menus, along with an Easter dessert available for purchase (available on April 17) (New)
- Seasonal Pancakes: Lemon-blueberry ricotta pancakes (New)
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Bird of Paradise Refresher: Strawberry, lemonade, passionfruit juice and passionfruit boba on ice (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Cinnamon Twist Cold Brew: Cold brew coffee, sweet cream, and cinnamon syrup topped with cinnamon whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon dust (non-alcoholic) (New)
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla Island Grill (available on Mobile Order through April 18)
- Peanut Butter Bunny Cookie: Peanut butter cookie cup with buttercream, sugar bunny, and spring sprinkles (New)
- Bunny Blondie Pop: Brown butter blondie with mini chocolate chips, and dried cherries enrobed in white chocolate to resemble a bunny (New)
- Spring Birds Nest Donut: Chocolate sponge cake donut glazed and garnished with a crunchy chocolate nest and sugar eggs (New)
Narcoossee’s (available on April 17)
- Easter Overlay on Existing Desserts
The Grand Cottage at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby (available through April 18)
- Offerings including the Carrot Blondie Pop, The Grand Combo, Carrot Coffee Cake, Grand Egg, Artisan Marshmallows, Confetti Cake Popcorn, Mickey Whoopie Pie, Crispy Rice Egg, Baby Chick Cupcake, Spring Garden Dessert, Hot Cross Buns, Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookie, Dark Chocolate Bunny, and Raspberry Minnie Fudge
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Good’s Food to Go
- Spring Time Cupcake: Yellow cupcake filled with lemon curd topped with strawberry buttercream and a butterfly white chocolate garnish and springtime quins (available April 12 through June 10) (New)
- Carrot Cake: Carrot cake with cream cheese icing and white chocolate carrot garnish (available April 12 through 17) (New)
- Easter Chick Brownie: Fudge brownie with dark and white chocolate garnish to look like a hatching chick (available April 12 through 17) (New)
Olivia’s Cafe (available April 16 through 17)
- Easter Dessert Trio: A trio of mini desserts including fruit tart, chocolate cupcake with Easter quins, and a strawberry lemon bar (New)
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Capt. Cook’s (available on Mobile Order from April 10 through 17)
- Hoppy Easter Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake with raspberry fluff filling, buttercream, chocolate easter bunny, and Jelly Beans (New)
- Easter Bunny Dome Cake: Carrot dome cake, cream cheese filling, white chocolate glaçage, buttercream, and rice paper butterfly
Pineapple Lanai (available April 16 through 18)
- Easter Soft-serve: Pink vanilla soft-serve with toasted marshmallow flavors topped with Easter sprinkles
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Le Petit Cafe (available April 16 through 17)
- Strawberry Milk Chocolate Bunny: Milk chocolate mousse filled with strawberry cheesecake (New)
Topolino’s Terrace (available April 16 through 17)
- Caramel Cream Easter Egg: Vanilla mousse, caramel center, dark chocolate shell, pistachio crumble, and chocolate sorbet (New)
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Artist’s Palette (available on Mobile Order from April 12 through 17)
- Easter Chick Brownie: Fudge brownie with dark and white chocolate garnish to look like a hatching chick (New)
- Carrot Cake Cupcake: Carrot cake cupcake with roasted pineapple filling topped with cream cheese icing and pastel-colored white chocolate bunny (New)
- Easter Bundt Cake: Confetti bundt cake filled with a white chocolate mousse and green grass buttercream topped with colorful jellybeans (New)
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Roaring Fork (available on Mobile Order)
- Chocolate Bunny: Dark chocolate bunny with Easter quins and jellybeans (available April 16 through 17) (New)
- Bunny Cupcake: Carrot cupcake with cream cheese icing topped with a white chocolate confetti cake pop bunny (available April 16 through 18) (New)
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
The Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale and Compass (available on Mobile Order through April 17)
- Easter Cupcake: Mickey vanilla cupcake filled with vanilla mousse and decorated like a bouquet of flowers
- Mickey & Minnie Easter Eggs: Chocolate Easter egg decorated to look like Mickey and Minnie with a Happy Easter tag
- Trio of Fudge: Strawberry fudge, orange white chocolate fudge, and a rich dark chocolate fudge (New)
- Easter Chocolate Cookie Lollipop: An Easter chocolate cookie sandwich lollipop (New)
- Cookies & Cream Cheesecake: Cookies and cream flavored cheesecake with a dark chocolate cookie crumble base, ganache, cookie crumbles, and modeling chocolate bunny décor (New)
- Robin’s Egg Blueberry Macaroons: Three large robin-colored macaroons filled with a ring of blueberry ganache, and a blueberry jam center on a crispy chocolate nest (New)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies: A pack of three brightly colored lemon-flavored crinkle cookies
Amorette’s Patisserie (available April 14 through 17)
- Easter Trifle: Carrot cake, cream cheese mousse, carrot cake croutons, and malted Easter eggs (New)
The Ganachery (available April 1 through 17)
- Bourbon Boozy Bunnies: Chocolate bunnies filled with sipping chocolate and bourbon (non-alcohol version available)
- Minnie Easter Piñata: Chocolate sphere filled with candied Easter eggs
Sprinkles (available April 11 through 17)
- Easter Fancy Sprinkle: Birthday cake topped with vanilla buttercream and finished with exclusive Easter sprinkles
- Chocolate Bunny: Dark chocolate cake, chocolate ganache core, chocolate cream cheese frosting topped with a ladle of chocolate ganache (New)
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
Wind and Waves Grill (available on April 17)
- Easter Brunch: Includes house-made hot cross buns, chicken and waffles, Monte Cristo sandwiches, omelet station, brunch beverage specials, and more!
Spring Break Tips – How to Navigate Crowds
Easter falls right in the midst of Spring Break season at the Walt Disney World so you can expect to see larger numbers of people visiting. The good news is that Disney pulls out all the stops during peak times of the year with longer operating hours, more entertainment shows, and plenty of cast members on hand to make sure everything is operating smoothly.
Here are some tips to help you plan ahead and enjoy your visit regardless of how busy the parks can be!
- Book a dining package for anticipated nighttime shows
- Purchase Genie+ to access reservations for popular rides
- Arrive early to the parks every day and take breaks in the afternoon to rest
- Read our full guide on handling crowds!
- Visiting on Easter day? Make your lunch/dinner reservations the instant they become available! Read our full guide to dining at Walt Disney World to plan your meals
- Consider staying on-site to take advantage of early FastPass+ reservation windows, close access to the park, early entry, and more!
Plan Your Visit to Disney World!!
We have a team of writers covering the most sought after Disneyland and Walt Disney World planning tips. Sign up for our newsletter over at Mickey Visit for exclusive discounts on tickets, hotels, and dining along with ultimate guides to planning your vacation. Join the Mickey Visit FREE newsletter here>