Disneyland Halloween is discussed this week as we go in depth on all the offerings during the regular operating day and for the Disneyland Halloween Party. To end the show we discuss the new Frozen offerings that just debuted in Disneyland.
The Disney Channel Studio 365 makeover shop was transformed into the Anna and Elsa Boutique. Girls and Boys can now receive makeovers themed to Anna, Elsa, and Olaf. This experience mirrors the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique already offered in Fantasyland, but does have some key differences.
All information below is based off of the podcast audio. Take a listen below for the full experience.
Listen to the Episode Below:
What you'll hear this week:
- How attending the Halloween Party actually saves you money
- Which are the best days to attend the Halloween Party
- The best part of the Halloween Party Experience
- What you should do first during your Disneyland Halloween Party evening
- The biggest time waster at the Halloween party that sucks everyone in
- Which scary attraction you should avoid this Halloween season if you have small children
- The new merchandise you won't be able to resist
- Why the girl Olaf makeover costs double the price of the boys makeover
- And so much more…
This Week's Disneyland Secret:
Do you love learning new history and facts about Disneyland? You will love our new eBook Disneyland Secrets: Grand Tour of Disneyland's Hidden Details.
Our two part Disneyland secret this week features the Jungle Cruise in Adventureland.
The first part of this week's secret revolves around the concept art that can be found in the queue of the attraction. The schematics of the Jungle Cruise boats that are hanging on the walls are original WED/Imagineering designs.
The second piece of the secret this week is a hidden logo on the dancing tribesman shield. When you are onboard the attraction, keep your eyes peeled when you enter the savages scene. On one of the shields the logo of Lion King the Musical can be found on the right side leaning against the hut.
Resources and Items Mentioned in This Episode:
- DLR Prep School– This is Casey's website featuring blog posts about planning your Disneyland vacation.
- Guide to 2014 Disneyland Halloween Party– Casey's blog post all about Halloween at Disneyland.
- A Complete Review of Anna and Elsa’s Boutique (And How it Compares to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique)
Special Thanks to You:
On each episode of the Disney Dose podcast we attempt to put together a fun show featuring the latest in Disney fun with interviews with the people who help to create the magic and have experienced the latest and greatest.
If you have enjoyed the show, please leave us a review on iTunes. I like to say we are “eternally grateful.”
Have a Happy Halloween everyone! Thanks for the reviews.