The D23 Expo is an every two year event that brings together every arm of the Disney company and fandom under one roof, for one weekend. This year, the event will be held on August 14 through August 16, at the Anaheim Convention Center. So far, there has been an incredible lineup of events announced. Plus, the event show floor each year is filled with booths from groups ranging from a Walt Disney Imagineering open house to fan sites.
On this episode of the Disney Dose podcast, we are joined by Jeffrey Epstein, the spokesperson for D23 and a big Disney fan himself. We discuss the best ways to enjoy the D23 Expo and his top tips for having a good time.
Click The Play Button Below to Listen:
In this episode you will hear:
- What’s new this year at the D23 Expo
- How the new Hall D23 and Store Pass will help to alleviate lines
- The top things we are looking forward to this year
- How to line up for the arena presentations overnight on Thursday and Friday
- The best way to manage your schedule and not book yourself solid
- What was the biggest thing I missed out on last year
- Plus, a great Disneyland secret about the way guests are drawn into certain areas of the park
- And so much more…
About the D23 Expo
Who can describe the event better than the team putting the D23 Expo together? Here is the official D23 Expo description.
“The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—brings together all the worlds of Disney under one roof for three packed days of presentations, pavilions, experiences, concerts, sneak peeks, shopping, and more. The event provides fans with unprecedented access to Disney films, television, games, theme parks, and celebrities. For the latest D23 EXPO 2015 news, visit D23EXPO.com.
Thank YOU for Listening!
Thank you for supporting the Disney Dose podcast. You all keep me going and posting with the notes on our Facebook page or over email. The best way to support the show is to leave a rating and review on iTunes.