Epcot is celebrating La Fete Nationale (Bastille Day) today until 5 pm in the France Pavilion. Guests can learn the history and culture of France while enjoying the sights, smells, and tastes of France.
If you want to try your hand at French culture, answer these questions:
1. We decorate with these three colors of France on Bastille Day.
2. This most famous icon of France was built as part of the 100th celebration of the French Revolution.
3. A traditional French breakfast includes this fluffy pastry.
4. The vivid colors of the landscape have long made this provence in the South a favorite of French painters.
5. This fearsome creature stands guard over the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
6. This is the traditional greeting will use when we meet friends or visitors.
In addition to learning about the French culture and eating a delicious pastry, we also watched Impressions de France, enjoyed the scent of a perfume that is only available in the France Pavilion, and shopped for new French items.
If you missed Bastille Day at Epcot, don't fret. It is part of the World Showcase Cultural Celebration. More events will be held in the future for you to learn and celebrate the diversity of Epcot and our world.