These photos are from a trip backstage at the Haunted Mansion attraction.
The way that Walt Disney Imagineers created the ghost effect throughout the classic Haunted Mansion attraction is by using mirrors and reflections to create a whispy effect on the ghost figures. In reality, the ghost figures are in one room with their reflections being cast into another room causing them to appear to be able to float through tables and fly.
[button href=”https://disneydose.com/backstage-pirates-caribbean-disneyland/” primary=”true” centered=”true”]Click here for photos of the Pirates of the Caribbean[/button]
1. This “Ghost” Struggles to Blow Out a Candle
2. Crowned King of the deadly dance
3. Crowd of the undead dance floor
4. Who knew that ghosts rode bicycles.
5. In the graveyard these ghosts are constantly having a swinging wake.
6. These Pirates Can Sure Bust out a version of Grim Grinning Ghosts
7. Speaking of busts
8. The little ones just gets to me–in a creepy way
9. Would you want this ghost to follow you home?
1o. Row upon row of hitch hiking ghosts…like the gift bag table at a petrifying party
Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion is both the first haunted house that I ever experienced and the best quality I have experienced to date. Whether you like the Disneyland version of Walt Disney World one, there is room for one more in almost every Disney Park across the globe.
If you enjoyed this article please share it with those who value the undead and all things Disney.