Dive into the behind scenes of the Haunted Mansion with these behind the scenes photos from many years ago! As we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the attraction, appreciating the detail and work that goes into creating the magic seems quite fitting.
The photos below capture the figures throughout the mansion that are used to create the Pepper's Ghost effect.
1. This “Ghost” Struggles to Blow Out a Candle
2. Crowned King of the deadly dance
3. Crowd of the undead dance floor
4. Who knew that ghosts rode bicycles.
5. In the graveyard these ghosts are constantly having a swinging wake.
6. These Pirates Can Sure Bust out a version of Grim Grinning Ghosts
7. Speaking of busts
8. The little ones just gets to me–in a creepy way
9. Would you want this ghost to follow you home?
1o. Row upon row of hitch hiking ghosts…like the gift bag table at a petrifying party
The Disneyland Haunted Mansion has a fascinating history that we recount on the Disney Dose podcast. Check out that episode here.
If you enjoyed this article please share it with those who value the undead and all things Disney.