Walt Disney world can be a very romantic place. Here is a sample of a day filled with romance (although they don't NEED to be done in one day). When love is in the air & it mixes with the magic of Disney what can go wrong? Here is a fantastic romantic day at Disney World!
- Wake up in one of the most romantic resorts on Disney's property: The Grand Floridian, The Polynesian, or to save a little cash Port Orleans French Quarter. Waking up right can put you in the romantic mood all day!
- Grab a quick bite to eat, and then head over to one of the FABULOUS Disney spas for some serious couples R & R. Now that you are relaxed you will surely be on cloud 9.
- Zip over to Epcot & stroll around the world sampling foods & drinks from exotic locales, or if you are hungry for lunch head over to San Angel Inn where you can pretend you are having a romantic evening in Mexico.
- Take a mid-afternoon nap back at the resort so that you can be rested & refreshed for the evening. Also a good chance to catch up on some cuddle time out of the heat!
- Head down to downtown Disney for a romantic stroll & some shopping. This is the perfect time to buy a special gift for that person you love & share some ice cream from Ghirardelli's.
- Now that you have sufficiently worked up an appetite it is time for a romantic dinner. How about a splurge at Victoria & Albert's in The Grand Floridian! There are many romantic locales in Disney World but where else are you going to get a 7 course meal?
- Finally, head over to The Magic Kingdom & simple enjoy the atmosphere of Main Street USA and wait for the most romantic thing you can do at Disney World – watch the fireworks together! Make sure you steal a kiss under the magical glow!
The rest…is up to you! Have a great Valentine's Day!