It is always good to do good, and it makes you feel good, too! What better time to bring a smile to someone's face then on your vacation? Here are 7 ways that giving back can enhance the magic for someone else at a Disney Park.
- 1. Say Cheese – Offer to take a family's photo & help them out if you can tell they would like a photo together.
- 2. Snacks are on Us –
- If you are on the DDP and find that you have unused snack credits, offer to buy snacks for another family waiting in line with you.
- 3. After You – Let others go ahead of you when you reach a line or a door at the same time.
- 4. Fast Forward – If you find yourself with fast passes that you can't use, give them away to someone who can!
- 5. Dry Idea – If you go to The Park on a day that you know it will rain, bring some extra cheap ponchos & share them with a family who is getting soaked
- 6. Be Courteous – Always be extra courteous to Cast Members. There are lots of pushy people in this world. Don't be one of them! Clean up after yourself and tip where appropriate.
- 7. Send Some Love – Take some time to send out postcards to everyone you miss back home.
These are just 7 ways that you can give back while on vacation, but there are tons more that will pop up throughout your trip. Being kind and courteous will not only give you a good feeling, but may put a smile on someone's face and be a memory that they never forget!